cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
mark_suff
Expert

Just been reading that Sky are launching a new channel called either Sky Sports Discover or Sky Sports Select. From what i've read so far it'll be available without a Sky Sports subscription and on full Sky tv with a  Sky Family bundle or the Sky HD pack. The relevant question here is will this ever be available on Now TV as part of the Entertainment voucher? I think they should do this and maybe drop one of the childrens channels from Entertainment, it would imho encourage more people to look at Now TV, what do others think?.  
**Edit: Apparently going to be called Sky Sports Mix **

Mark.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @mark_suff

Don't know yet whether we'll have it available, once we get closer to the release date we'll share more information, if there's any 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can anyone advise if Sky Sports Mix will be on Now TV? 

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The Sky Sports Mix channel is exclusive to Sky TV customers only and so is not not available iwth any other providers. And currently it doesn't look like Sky will be sharing it. The channel is in a way a reward channel to Sky TV customers who don't have sports so that they can enjoy sports without having to pay for it.

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Edie-M

It should be made very clear when purchasing a NOW TV Sky Sports Pass (which is effectively a 1/7/30 day contract, however you choose to word it, it is a contract agreement to provide a service for a charge over a fixed period, a contract), that the pass does not give access to all Sky Sports coverage. Key games in all sports will be unavailable.

There is no honest reason why this should not be made clear to customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can everyone email and complain to:

v i e w e r R @ s k y . u k (ignore the spaces)

• To complain about a programme broadcast on Sky, email us at [email removed] or call us on 03442 410 265*.

Thanks

Ian

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

Some time ago, @Andy submitted the following post: -

@Andy wrote:

....I'd suggest you pass on your thoughts to Sky Sports direct as they are the ones responsible for scheduling on their channels. You can contact them here: http://www.skysports.com/contact-us or tweet them @Anonymous User

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent a message via that link and their email address.

Hmmm - lets see what happens.  I will post any replies from Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To answer your questions @Anonymous User

If the Tennis was on Sky Sports 1 - 5 during the week and Now TV customers were able to watch it and on sunday the final is on Mix and you can't watch it then yes any Sky Customer even on the basic package can watch that final. This is the way the event has been Scheduled by Sky and so we have no control over it.

Also you will not get anyone from Sky commenting on this forum because it is a Now TV community page not a Sky community page.

Cheers

Eddie