cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Sports - No Service?

Hi,

I have a 7 day sports pass which expires Wed 6 Jan. Have been trying to load Sky Sports all morning and can't. Same story on my laptop.

I get the Sky Sports channel listing screen on the TV, but when I select a channel, I get the revolving 4 circles logo symbol but no programme.

I want to watch the darts later, and am a little annoyed at having paid for a service that I can't receive.

I have checked for NOW TV updates, and also switched the NOW TV box off and on but no joy.

It was working fine yesterday.

Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Just rebooted my router which seems to have fixed the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

Its great to hear you've fixed the problem. Don't hesitate to reach out to the NOW TV Community in the future for a prompt set of helpful advice.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i purchased a 1 day pass and it has not worked and now i want a refund as it's too late now..kept saying install this and that which i did and still not worked..Soooo fed up with this...1st and last time on now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i start a live chat ??

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have used Now before in the browser but now I have the player and cannot access any channels.  Trying to watch the Sarries match "NOW"!!!!!!!! What is the problem?  MacBook Air running latest software.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The game cut out twice and it was buffeting whilst watching Swansea v Middlesborough, (sun 2/4/17). Notice on screen "we are sorry something went wrong we are working on it". Now watching Arsenal v Man City, and it is less than 10mins into the game and it is cutting out and buffeting. Notice up, please come back later! you have got to be kidding me, I purchased a weeks pass, and this is not on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I can't help, I am having the same damn problem and have done since last night, used Nowtv once last season, will not use again!!!