cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, so just to check everything's ok now yep? If so, enjoy the pass! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a sports pass,how do i sign up for new f1 @£150 cant get chat line?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you say you have a current sports pass, is it a day pass, a week pass, a month pass or are you under an existing sports pass offer deal and if so what is the expiry date of the offer ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It turned out that my bank security had put a hold on payment - my bank called me at 8:30 precisely to advise they believed there was fraudulent activity on my card - after NOW had made 3 attempts to take £0.10 card payments when I had updated my new cc details and prior to me making the £150 payment.

As mentioned earlier, the links to the actual offer weren’t working and I had to go in via this forum to access the deal.

Your systems are dodgy AF.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried purchasing this pass but the website keeps sending me to the normal sports packages page, where there is no option to buy the £150 9 month deal. 

Anyone else experincing this problem and/or know of any solutions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue and asked live IT help who said to use the below link which worked great:

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/formula1pass#ib-section-section-2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only just seen this offer.  Does the sub start automatically, or can you wait until a later date?  Not that I'm considering this for next season's PL or anything....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unless you are on a current sports pass offer less than 30 days remaining by the 25th of March 2018 or on an current month sports pass (where this F1 nine month pass will kick in automatically starting on the next due payment date).

Should you not have the above, then this F1 nine month sports pass offer with start as soon as you buy it.

Just bear in mind that you have until the end of the 25th of March 2018 before this offer expires and it would require a £150 payment straight away and it's not a payment of £150 spread over nine months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - got it, was just seeing if I could delay it starting by a few months.  No biggie....

(and it's definitely all channels...?)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep for the £150 you get all Sky Sports channels on the nowtv service for the nine months Smiley Happy