cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

O - well that explains it much more cogently than the online chat were able to - thanks Andy. 

Still seems absurd that the functionality that seems to apply to monthly passes can’t apply to daily passes. The result for Now is forgoing a satisfied customer who wants to spend £150. I guess I’ll do what I did last season and just buy the occasional daily pass and spend a lot less than £150. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I get where you're coming from. For a couple of minutes of your time like I say have a word with live chat when your day pass has expired and see if they can somehow still give you the offer or something similar. 

That is the problem with the day pass and week pass remaining on your account for up to a year, if some other offer comes along you need to use it before you can take it up, or if you get a day pass and then find there's a couple of days worth of sports you want to watch you can't buy a weeks pass instead. Sometimes you have to apply a day pass early eg it's part of a promotion or a freebie, but otherwise I'd always recommend not buying any sports pass until you actually need it, then you have the flexibility of choosing which type is best. 

Good luck if you give them a shot tomorrow. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, can someone please confirm that you still get all of the sports channels with the 9 month F1 pass. I can't see this mentioned in the t&c's like it was stated in the original post.
Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep you get all 10 Sky Sports Channels.

2902485.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lets bump this thread.

Can you do better for 2019 Mr Sky ?

F1 stand alone for a realistic and lower price ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very much interested in Sky Sports F1 2019 season pass as well!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on if the offer will be avalable this year also? I bought last year and would like to do the same this year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Equally interested again ; guess we just have to sit it out and wait to see if one is offered.  I recall not getting mine until a few races in last year but hoping any offer comes out in advance....

Bottom line for me is that I am not prepared to pay more than £150 and this was just about acceptable to me.  If it's not as good as this, and I'd hope better, then I won't be buying one.  so it's really down to Sky to decide if they would rather have £120/£150 for example or nothing at all from me....   I don't care if it restricted me just to the F1 channel.  whilst i watched some cricket and golf it was only because it was there.... I can live without it.  like I can live without live F1 if it's too expensive.... I will stick with Radio commentary and catchup of Ch4 in the UK (as we seem to be excluded from F1TV  (probably just as well as it didn't get a great start from what I read last year)).

fingers crossed

If Sky read this - hopefully you will provide an offer for F1 fans.... if not then its BBC R5Live and Ch4 for me....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/02/now-tv-formula-one-season-ticket/

This looks to be this years offer. I expected a price rise as last years offer was based on a discount on half the races (half were on Chan4) and this year there is no free-to-air coverage.

It says available Mar 02.

Enjoy

starman73
Elite

£195 looks expensive compared to the £10/month for Sky customers. More than twice the price if all you watch is F1 though I am ignoring the £22/month for the base pack.