Did you mean: 
c2dan88
Advocate

Re: NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Thank you Andy have now purchased season pass

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@c2dan88 No worries, glad you're sorted!

0 Thanks
JPS1
Advocate

Hi, I'm new to NowTV and have received the £150 F1 season pass offer. It's unlikly that I'll get to watch that many races 'live' and I'm trying to find out if I can watch the race at another time (i.e. later on the Sunday/a couple of hours after it's started (ideally without knowing who has won)? I think they show the race on repeat, all day, every day. Could anyone confirm how it works? Cheers

0 Thanks
Highlighted
csgas
Scholar

@JPS1wrote:

I'm trying to find out if I can watch the race at another time (i.e. later on the Sunday/a couple of hours after it's started (ideally without knowing who has won)? I think they show the race on repeat, all day, every day. Could anyone confirm how it works? 

@JPS1  Check out http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide/25-03-2018

It is on live at 6 am and repeats in full at 9.10am, 12:30pm, 5pm, 8pm

highlights at 3.30pm and 11pm

and is again on monday and tuesday at 6.30pm

So yes, repeated constantly.  What else could they show on the F1 channel?  🙂

Taking the 1st race as an example (I'm getting my info from Digiguide) there are 4 showings on the Sunday alone (in addition to the live race). I count a total of 23 re-runs up to April 5th (there's 2 weeks between the 1st and 2nd race so maybe less re-runs when the gap between races is 1 week?).

JPS1
Advocate

thank you for letting me know. as you say, not an awful lot more that they could show inbetween races. cheers

0 Thanks
JPS1
Advocate

cheers for that robert1997. will definetly go for the offer.

funkedan
Advocate

Sorry if answered elsewhere - is anyone experiencing a 'sorry you're not eligible for this offer' message when an existing Movies and Entertainment Now TV pass holder? Thought this was open to new and existing customers and aware the offer expires soon! Thanks in advance!

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@funkedan Welcome to the forum. Are you a broadband/combo customer and do you have any other offers on your account, or a day or week sports pass? Those would probably stop you getting the offer.

0 Thanks
funkedan
Advocate

Now just a TV customer as recently cancelled the broadband combo, so it may be to do with the short timeframe between cancellation and attempting to redeem the offer? Checking the account to be sure! Thanks for the quick response.

0 Thanks