cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers - it's a good deal.  Arguably what it should be all of the time, but I understand why the usual pass is as expensive as it is.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv have had some good sports pass offers recently, so keep an eye out on the forum or on their official website for future offers Smiley Happy

You never know, they may do something similar for the start of next season PL football.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv have had some good sports pass offers recently, so keep an eye out on the forum or on their official website for future offers Smiley Happy

You never know, they may do something similar for the start of next season PL football.

It would certainly be a very attractive price for the football season (fingers and toes crossed) Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on the £20 recurring deal and that finishes on 2 June. 

If I (a) cancel the £20 pass which finishes this current month on April 2, can I then go ahead and buy the £150 pass and (b) it kicks in on April 3?

Thanks

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous Userwrote:

I'm on the £20 recurring deal and that finishes on 2 June. 

If I (a) cancel the £20 pass which finishes this current month on April 2, can I then go ahead and buy the £150 pass and (b) it kicks in on April 3?

Thanks

Yes.  Cancel it and the Apply a voucher link appears. It will look like this...

You're on a free offer until 03 Apr 2018
You've got a ticket to all 10 Sky Sports channels. Regular price £33.99 a month.
Apply a voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks..but I've been on "live chat" and they say I can't, because the £20 deal runs until June. 

Now I'm really puzzled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have registered with NOW TV primarily to buy the £150 Formula 1 pass. I took out the 3 months for the price of one entertainment offer first.

Now I cannot find a way to buy the Formula 1 pass when I am logged in. It seems like now that I am an "existing customer" I cannot have it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now sorted - I found a way Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User In your case unfortunately live chat are right. Cancelling the pass this month won't help as the offer is still reserved on your account until the pass actually finished on April 2nd, by which time the F1 offer has expired. Might be worth sticking with your £20pm offer for now and seeing what offers are available around June time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How on earth do you buy the season pass?

I login to nowtv.com and go to offers. Click the big red Get offer button for f1 season pass which redirects me to https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing with no mention of season pass!

The only time I can buy it is by not being logged in and having to create a new account. I thought this offer is for existing customers too?