cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The F1 Season pass looks like a very good offer but I've not seen anywhere in the offer that it includes all the Sports channels - even in all of the T's and C's/ small print - it seems that you need to sign up and then see what you get ?

Please advise. Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv doesn't offer a reduced number of sports channels on their service or lets you pick & mix the sports channels, when you either buy a sports pass or take up an offer like this F1 offer deal,where you get all 10 number Sky Sports channels inclusive in your sports pass.

Hopefully, somebody on here who has already taken up this F1 nine month offer will confirm the above, just to reassure anybody who is interested in this offer deal.

Or perhaps the NowTV Team can officially confirm here that all 10 Sky Sports channels are included.

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous Userwrote:

The F1 Season pass looks like a very good offer but I've not seen anywhere in the offer that it includes all the Sports channels - even in all of the T's and C's/ small print - it seems that you need to sign up and then see what you get ?

Please advise. Thanks.

In the small print it explicitly says it is a Sky Sports Month Pass and that includes all the channels.

F1 Season Pass: Available to new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via www.nowtv.com only. 18+. UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period Sky Sports Month Pass automatically renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Offer ends 11.59pm 25 March 2018. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers

Chris01
Mentor

Hi!

I emailed Now TV earlier this week, and their reply states 'you will have access to view all the available sports channels, once you purchase the pass'.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Also confirmed here on the photo below that the F1 offer includes all 10 Sky Sports channels Smiley Happy

2902485.jpg 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, having seen a sponsored ad on Facebook this evening - where a rather facile social media representative of Now was doling out a fair bit of nonsense responses to question - I decided to sign up for the season pass (having used NOW TV to follow the F1 circus over the past couple of years) simply because it seemed a good deal.

First issue was trying to get the "Buy Now" button to work, as I kept getting routed to a page that didn't give me any option to purchase the season pass.

A Google eventually threw up the link on this thread in this forum and I went ahead to process the order under my existing Now TV account.  

When I placed my order I got an error message upon paying saying there was a problem with payment.  At the same time £150 was debited from the linked bank acount.

My NOW account doesn't show any F1 Pass and I am £150 out of pocket at the moment.

What a farce!!!  I'll be going for the jugular in the morning with Sky.  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Are you sure it's actually been taken from your card rather than holding pending? As it's a larger amount than usually gets charged by NOW TV it may have been flagged. If you've checked with your card provider to make sure it's definitely been taken then have a word with live chat who should be able to help.

You can  get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just bought the pass (today 14-03-2018) and it says it starts on the 14th of April - which means I'll mist the first race? Am I missing something?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. The season pass should start straight away unless you already have a month sports pass on your account, in which case your existing pass carries on until it expires and then your 9 month pass kicks in automatically. Sounds like you already have a month sports pass that's to cover the next few weeks before your offer starts.

The he other alternative explanation is your pass has started today but you're looking at the next 'monthly payment date' showing, for which you'll be charged £0.00.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. I did the classic thing of posting first and checking second. Looking forward to the full season! I have a small fb group if anyone's interested. F1 Posse

Ta.