cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Hooba
Scholar 3

That's very good value. I'd buy it if I could - but unavailable as I'm on an offer until 10th April, so I can't access it. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Hooba

Reading the T&C's about the 9 month sports pass offer for £150, where it closes on the 25th of March 2018.

Going on how previous sports pass offers worked on here, you should be eligible for this £150 offer once you are within the last 30 days of your current sports pass offer (I.e. I reckon your could claim this new offer after the 10th of March where it should automatically roll onto your existing sports pass on your account from the 11th of April 2018 for a further 9 months).

I might be wrong with regards to the above, but if you are interested in the offer perhaps try redeeming the offer by clicking on the link either on the 24th or 25th of March.

Suppose there is no harm in trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a very good offer if you want all the Sports channels.

However it's still too much if it's just F1 you're wanting.

F1/Liberty Media are wanting to re-negotiate the Sky deal and there's also the F1Pro service that will be available outside the UK at around £7 per month. (This 9 month offer is likely a response to that).

It would be great if Sky could strike a compromise and do a deal with Liberty where the F1Pro service (which will use Sky commentary) is available in the UK exclusively on NowTV boxes as a stand alone app, as it's likely there will be a Roku version. £9.99 a month would be reasonable with Sky taking a cut - the extra £3. We would then have the kind of F1 service that we've always wanted from NowTV and always been prepared to pay for. Sky would still have exclusivity too.

Over to you Mr Sky - can you be reasonable and strike a deal with Liberty ?

starman73
Elite

@schnappswrote:

I might be wrong with regards to the above, but if you are interested in the offer perhaps try redeeming the offer by clicking on the link either on the 24th or 25th of March.

Suppose there is no harm in trying.

I will try tomorrow as my pass runs out on 4th April.    Great offer, but I have six day passes I need to use by mid July.  I also have a month pass with my new stick,  so I won't take it up.   Virgin have made me a half price offer for next 12 months as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I signed up for Now TV Stick, and entered the code for two months free Entertainment. 

When I click to buy, it takes me to congratualtions you have Entertainment pass. 

As I have enetrtainment pass, does this mean I cant activate the offer? I have no other passes 

Thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you try to redeem the sports pass offer and it redirects you to your account does it show a NowTV voucher code in your internet browser URL address bar (normally nowtv voucher codes are either 12 to 14 digits long with a combination of capital letters and numbers).

If, so perhaps try copying the code and add it manually to your account by clicking on the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass on your account.

Should you get no joy and you wish to purchase the sports pass offer for 9 months for £150, then i would try live chat to see if they can assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted via live chat- thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just fall short of this as my sports subscription lasts until May 16 (competition winner here!) -I was going to carry on at £33.99 a month but 9 months for £150 for all sports channels is something I can get behind!

Since I can't add this to my existing account (by the sounds of the chat here), can I just create a new account and bin the old one off?

Even though I'm effectively giving up 2 months on my current subscription I'd still only be paying £150 for the 7 months which is £21.43/month instead of £33.99/month for a saving of nearly £88.

Anything wrong with this plan for a sports addict like me?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. If you really want to take up the offer then yes you could set up a new account.

You'd need to take steps to make sure you don't get charged on your current account tho, eg make sure current passes are properly cancelled and showing cancelled on your My Account > My Passes page, add a payment PIN (My Account > Payment PIN), signing out of the old account on all your devices and if you're not coming back to the account you might also want to go onto live chat and ask for your card details to be removed.

Plenty of people get caught out with passes still active or purchases made accidentally on old accounts.

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous Userwrote:

I just fall short of this as my sports subscription lasts until May 16 (competition winner here!) -I was going to carry on at £33.99 a month but 9 months for £150 for all sports channels is something I can get behind!

Since I can't add this to my existing account (by the sounds of the chat here), can I just create a new account and bin the old one off?

Even though I'm effectively giving up 2 months on my current subscription I'd still only be paying £150 for the 7 months which is £21.43/month instead of £33.99/month for a saving of nearly £88.

Anything wrong with this plan for a sports addict like me?

Also worth noting that when you cancel your existing pass, Now will make you an offer you can't refuse that won't tie you in for nine months.  I have been offered £20 for 3 months.  If you got similar then that would be a better deal to the tune of £1.43/month.