cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SPORTS F1 PASS 9 MONTHS £150

Works out well if you sub to this often, there's been a few offers of £20pm, but this ends up at around £16.66pm. You do pay the £150 all at once although it is a nice discount without having to mess around to get offers pop up. It's branded as an F1 pass, even though it actually covers exactly the same as a normal sports pass. Open to new and existing members.

If you're not wanting to stay after the 9 months, make sure you cancel, as it will revert to a non offer rate.

2902485-HwuY5.jpg
Info 
Put yourself in poll position with the NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass. Catch every practice, qualifying and race including 11 exclusively live on the dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel for just £150, saving you over 50%.

With a new season comes new drama and of course all the action from the defending champion Lewis Hamilton. We saw him breeze through 2017 but expect the rivalry with Vettel to be revved up once more, starting with the ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX on 25 March.

Not only that but your 9 month NOW TV Formula 1® Season Pass gives you unlimited access to 10 Sky Sports channels. Catch the biggest Premier League and Championship matches, world-class cricket and the biggest golf tournaments for less.

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You have told us everything except where to get this pass!

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it wouldnt let me post the address sorry lol

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nice spot! Looks like lowest price month sports passes have been if I recall correct.

For anyone wanting to take advantage you'll find the offer here

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/formula1pass

Available to new and existing NOW TV customers. UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period Sky Sports Month Pass automatically renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Offer ends 11.59pm 25 March 2018. 

As mentioned you are getting the normal monthly sports pass not just access to the F1 channel.

starman73
Elite

Works with an active pass with less than a month to run...

Grab your offer
Enjoy 9 months of Sky Sports for £150 with our Formula 1 season Pass, saving over 50%

Sky Sports Month Pass
After your offer ends, your Sky Sports Month Pass Pass will roll on at the regular price of £33.99 a month. Or cancel anytime.

Offer starts on:03 Apr 2018

Offer ends on:03 Jan 2019

Next payment date:03 Jan 2019

What you'll pay then:£33.99

stammie1609
Expert

I'd really like to buy this offer but I can't as I'm already on an offer.

The irony of this is that the offer I'm on is a thank you from @Karl-F for participating and helping Now TV diagnose the picture freezing issue.

After jumping through many hoops with Now TV chat to see if I could buy this offer and have it applied to my account when this thank you deal ends I got a bog standard reply along the lines of "its against the terms and conditions of the offer".

I wouldn't have thought it was beyond the realms of possibility to help a long standing customer but it seems it is!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@stammie1609wrote:

The irony of this is that the offer I'm on is a thank you from @Karl-F for participating and helping Now TV diagnose the picture freezing issue.

@stammie1609 How long have you got left on the offer?  If it is before 25 April 2018 you can still get it a month ahead.  Alternatively you could create another account to take advantage or cancel it if renewal date is before 25 March 2018.

I also got the @Karl-F offer (thanks!), but mine expires on 4 April so I can take it up.  But I suspect there will be another offer for start of football season in August so I will leave it.  Maybe £150 for nine months from 11 August 2018 - 13 May 2018  (hint hint).

stammie1609
Expert

@Anonymous Userwrote:

@stammie1609wrote:

@stammie1609 How long have you got left on the offer?  If it is before 25 April 2018 you can still get it a month ahead.  Alternatively you could create another account to take advantage or cancel it if renewal date is before 25 March 2018.

I also got the @Karl-F offer (thanks!), but mine expires on 4 April so I can take it up.  But I suspect there will be another offer for start of football season in August so I will leave it.  Maybe £150 for nine months from 11 August 2018 - 13 May 2018  (hint hint).

Unfortunately my thank you offer doesn't expire until the beginning of May so I'm a few days outside of that timescale 😞

Now chat did say there will be some "great" offers for sports passes at the end of April but I'll take that with a pinch of salt. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@stammie1609wrote:
Unfortunately my thank you offer doesn't expire until the beginning of May so I'm a few days outside of that timescale 😞

Now chat did say there will be some "great" offers for sports passes at the end of April but I'll take that with a pinch of salt. 

@stammie1609 Often there are very good offers outside football season like a month for the price of a week and free day passes for the golf/cricket.  I suspect that with the World Cup being on BBC and ITV there will have to be some very good offers in June and July.  Would be very handy for GAA this summer (hint hint)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s the point of Nowtv offering the F1 pass limited edition which sounds fantastic but not being able to get it I’ve looked everywhere sent messages all to no avail.

ive tried the link the page isn’t available