cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV One Day Sports Pass

Does the NOW TV one day sports pass cover the Bahrain Formula 1 race on Sunday 3rd April 2016 ?

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The day sports pass will cover the Bahrain F1 on the Sky Sports F1 channel (practice sessions on now, coverage of main race starts 2.30pm, race starts 4pm).

However the main race is also covered on Channel 4 from 3pm if you don't have any particular preferences.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the daily pass on my tablet but not TV,how do I transfer it on to my TV?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum 🙂

You don't need to do anything. .Just sign in to your NOW TV box using the same account used on your tablet and hey presto, it works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll need to use any one of the supported devices which you might have in the house already. If you don't have any, the cheapest option is to buy a NOW TV box, although you might not have enough time to do that today.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User you'll need to use any one of the supported devices which you might have in the house already. If you don't have any, the cheapest option is to buy a NOW TV box, although you might not have enough time to do that today.

Nells99

Should you not have any of the listed devices connected to your TV from artesea above link, then like artesea said your best bet would be to go out and purchase a NowTV black box.

Just one thing to add, make sure that your TV has a spare HDMI port, if you do decide to buy a NowTV box in the future.