cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NHL Gamecentre

HI,

Any one else having trouble accessing NHL Gamecentre as its changed to NHLTV via the Now TV box?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is really frustrating. Can we have a bit of info on this?

Is there a plan to have a functioning NHL app or is this not something that NowTV wants to continue with anymore?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey all,

We don't look after the NHL App , we only host it on the NOW TV Box.

We have reported it to the app developers but have had no further update from them.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I  don't mean to teach granny to suck eggs but...

i take it the app developers aren't just being contacted about this and that you are following it up with them regularly?

it really isn't good to leave customers in the lurch like this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If the app is not working then why host it on Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nhl App works well on ***** on an Amazon fire stick and would you believe my old Roku!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't blame you as I'm having to watch it on my iPad instead of the TV which is annoying.

Everything is up to date as I've just redownloaded the upto date software I already had but still nothing. I've even tried watching Via my PS4 but didn't get anywhere with that either. Last resort will be to buy an Apple TV box if it doesn't start working soon 😔 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this? The clock is ticking and games we could be watching are passing by through no fault of our own.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nearly a week since the last update and it still doesn't work.

whats the latest, Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately we are still waiting for a reply from the app developers about this issue. Once we now more or get any confirmation about a fix, we'll let you know asap.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

We've had confirmation that this should be all resolved.

So you can all now get back to watching the Leafs road to the Stanley Cup this season.... right after hell freezes over!

On the off chance the app still doesn't work for you, just delete it and then reinstall.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team