cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV

Is it possible to add sports program to my TV as it appears not to be working for me. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sports are all live and so they won't go on the My TV sections. other content can as it is on demand, We don't currently offer sports on Demand and so it can't be added to the My TV list which is like a watchlist.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not even replays which are obviously not live?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nope.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can't add any sports programmes or live (entertainment & movies) channels to your My TV feature on your device because they are live broadcasted shows.

The My TV feature is for boxsets, entertainment catch up shows and on demand movies (not sure about kids pass never tried it, but would guess the same as an entertainment pass).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
if i cant add sports because they are live broadcasts why can i not add
subsequent replays or highlights which are obviously not live broadcasts?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Even if the sports matches are replays or highlights they are still broadcasted on the Sky Sports channels which are aired live in real time.

NowTV don't offer a catch up service on their Sports Pass, hence the reason you can't add any sports shows irrespective if their live, replays or highlights to your MY TV.

That's my understanding how it works, being a NowTV customer just like you.

Hopefully a NowTV Team member will officially confirm the above is either correct or wrong ?