cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple Sports Passes

I was in the USA recently and bought a Now Sports week pass  (to watch the cricket whilst I was there).  Eventually I discovered that the pass wouldn't work over there. Just wondered why they took my money but wouldn't allow me to use it. The pass is still showing in my account and is waiting to be activated.

When I got home to the UK, I wanted to watch a particular rugby match and so tried to buy a day pass. No sense in using a week's pass to watch one rugby match I thought. No way to buy a second pass if you already have one in waiting. This was confirmed during an E-chat last week.

During the E chat was informed that a senior manager would call me within 48 hrs. - still waiting!!

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately you can only have one sports pass on your account at any one time. You won't be able to buy a day, month or another week sports pass until you've watch your current week pass and it has expired. Live chat should really have explained that to you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

When I got home to the UK, I wanted to watch a particular rugby match and so tried to buy a day pass. No sense in using a week's pass to watch one rugby match I thought. No way to buy a second pass if you already have one in waiting. This was confirmed during an E-chat last week.

Set up another account.  The fact you can't apply multiple passes is a pain.  I had four all due to expire in November 2016 and had to set up four accounts for them.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  if you have multiple accounts make sure you have payment pins on each of these so that no one can accidentally buy any pass on these without your permission.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be nice if you could apply some day and week passes and select them as need be.