cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies free trial

Hi,

I have the entertainment pass and I’ve signed up the the two week free trial for the movies. I have received an email confirming this. My question is how long does it take to activate as I’m unable to access the movies yet?

Kind Regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem solved, I have two accounts with 2 different email addresses. I’m not really sure how that happened but thank you for pointing me in the right direction with the email addresses

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The 14 day free cinema trial should activate straight away once you click on the button and if you received a confirmation email.

When you go to My Account > My Passes on here what does it show ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The free trail movies pass isn’t showing on the app. It was showing when I accessed my account on the website but now it’s saying that it can’t show my passes
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using with the NowTV App ?

I don't know why you can't view your passes when going to the nowtv website with your internet browser when clicking on My Account > My Passes ( maybe try a different browser ) ?

Also, does the email address you had the nowtv trial confirmation email from match the account log in details on your playback devices ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The pass is now showing on the website but not in my app. I’m using an iphone5 but I can’t watch on my box connected to my tv either
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you definitely signed into your playback devices with the same exact details that you used to check your passes on the nowtv website ?

Maybe try logging out of the App on your phone and then re sign back in again with the email or username and password you used checking your account on the website.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to say have you tried to watch any movies on your phone since activating the 14 day free movie trial ?

If the free trial is activated on your account it should play the movies if you are logged in with your correct details.

Where if the free trial hasn't kicked in or you are logged in with the wrong account when you try to watch a movie it should say on screen that you need to buy a movie pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem solved, I have two accounts with 2 different email addresses. I’m not really sure how that happened but thank you for pointing me in the right direction with the email addresses
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad you are sorted Smiley Happy

Just remember that if you don't want to continue with the movie pass after the trial, that you make sure you cancel it before the expiry date otherwise a payment of £9.99 will auto renew each month until you cancel.

What I would be inclined to do is to cancel the movie trial early as possible (don't worry you will get the full duration of the movie trial) and then in the future stick to a single account for any new passes or applying any voucher codes.