cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly SportsPass

My monthly sports pass has recently expired resulting in Now  TV  renewing a monthly sports pass  as an AUTO RENEWAL which I did not authorise - is this legal? Can somebody  advise me of a telephone No.  of Now tv in order that I may cancel this pass?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can cancel your monthly sports pass by going to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes where you should see an option to cancel your monthly sports pass.

Here's some more info, how to cancel your monthly passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

When you click on the cancel button make sure you go through the step by step on screen instructions until you get the cancel message confirmation up on your screen.

Suggest you take a screen shot when the cancel confirmation message appears on screen.

You should also get an email cancellation notification from NowTV within 3 hours.

When i purchased a monthly sports pass in the past from NowTV, after buying the month sports pass i received an email confirmation where it also said that the pass would auto renew each month unless i cancelled.

With my Netflix and Amazon Video monthly subscription to prevent them auto renewing each month i would need to cancel their service via their website.

Also, have a word with NowTV live chat by opening the linked page on this post and click on the blue "Get in touch" button to see if they can help you in some way with the unwanted new month sports pass.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you authorised when you signed up. You probably just didn't understand.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.