cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money back Please

Hi,

I had bought my partner a week pass for your sky sports which was £10,99, then bought him another pass the week after. 29th July and the  31st July. However upon checking my online banking, i can see you have taken £9.99 and a further £6.99 out of my bank on 9th August. I had not bought any other passes or add ons.

Can you please explain the two amounts which were not athrorised to be taken out of my bank. please.

Thank you,

Kate

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

£6.99 and £9.99 are for the 'Entertainment' and 'Cinema' services. If you viewed these services as a 'free 14-day' trial, it sounds like you did not officially cancel them (prior to the trial expiring) and they have automatically rolled over!

If you don't want or can't afford any of the NOW TV services you've subscribed to, you can officially cancel them now...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

This was not made clear upon the 14 free day trail pop up.

Therefore me nor my partner watched anything on the passes , can you please
refund me £9.99 and £6.99.

I advise you make this more clear on the pop ups.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As stated within the 'Terms and Conditions' the NOW TV service is a 'roll-over' subscription service @Anonymous User.

Just-so-you-know... I don't work for NOW TV so I can't directly help you with your problem. I can only point you to where you can find help 😉

That being said... Provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

We have checked this for you Kate and sent you a email regarding this. If you wouldn't mind emailing us back so we can get this resolved.

Thanks Niamh 🙂