cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mayweather v McGregor Sky Sports Box Office

Hi folks,

Nice easy question hopefully. I've got a new Now TV box. Set it up tonight, all's well. Have downloaded the Sky Sports Box Office app ... but how do I order the boxing ? Is it available to order yet ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You order the event at this website http://skyboxoffice.neulion.com but if it's anything like the previous events it won't be available until the last few days before. Once it does open, sign up to the website and order the event, then log in and watch on the app on your NOW TV box.

More info on how it works here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately the Sky Sports Box Office App is not available for the PlayStation 3 or 4 Smiley Mad

To watch the fight you can use a nowtv box, PC or Mac whilst watching online or Android/ IOS mobile device by downloading the App from your device App Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is availiable now to buy, just did it and all set up ready to go - roll on early sunday morning!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can also airplay from the iOS app to your Apple TV I did this on the last fight worked perfectly
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I just got and activated a Now TV box yesterday, downloaded the sky sports box office app, and then paid on my computer for the mayweather/mcgregor fight.

Yesterday it was coming up fine, saying the program will start on Saturday at 11:59pm. Today, the app comes up with an error message saying "Sky Sports Box Office is not currently available in your region. Please contact customer support for more information".

Should I be worried that I won't be able to watch the fight on there?☹️
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot to mention my location is in UK
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know... Your new posts have been moved and merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Somehow my first post got deleted. Is anyone in the U.K. getting an error message on the Sky Sports Box Office app on their Now TV box, saying "Unsupported Region"?

It was working fine for me yesterday, and as I've paid for the Mayweather/McGregor fight, I'm a bit worried it won't work on Saturday. ☹️
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya guys. When I try to open the sky sports box office app it says 'not available in the region' I'm Scotland so should be ok. Was just wanting to check all is working before fight night 👌 any suggestions on what the problem is?
Initially it wanted me to sign in but I hadn't registered for sky sports box office at that point so went off it to do that and now just won't let me get on it?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Don't panic @Anonymous User... It's probably a bug over at Neulions (ie: the service providers) end 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, as you can see above, I had the same problem. Also when I tried to look at the box office page on my phone (where you order the fight), it was giving me the same error, and saying I was in Spain, then Italy 😕

I deleted the box office app from my Now TV box, reinstalled and logged in, that seems to have worked.