cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match choice Red Button...

You seriously need to sort out the red button. How can I access the match I want to watch without it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Andy, very disappointing as I won't be able to see the whole match!
Thanks again for responding.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does the 24 hours pass allow you to watch on demand?

For instance, if I take a 24 hour pass Sunday morning can I watch the F1 qualifying from the day before (Saturday) and watch the race in the evening (Sunday evening) 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there's no on-demand, catchup, red button or interactive content with the sports passes, you only get access to the live Sky Sports channels streams, so if it's not on the live channels at the time you have a pass you won't be able to watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User worth checking the TV guide first. For example the race in Russia starts at 1pm our time. Sky Sports F1 coverage starts at 12:30 with some pre-race programmes on before. The qualifier is repeated several times throughout the morning with 9:50 being the last before the race.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah OK. Might have to stay with Sky - at least for now.

Although I have Now TV on roku's I still have a Sky packge in the living room. I get F1 as I'm on the old HD sub.  I'm loathed to bin Sky altogether as if I want to go back I'll have to take all sports which I don't want. 

It's pretty much the only thing keeping me with Sky (Sad I know!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've bought a month nowtv sports pass for the IPL. Today the match is on the sky red button. How do I access this having paid for a month I should be able to see it?

thanks

mikelej200

Legend 5
Legend 5
You can't via Now Sports subscription.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a NOW TV account and usually watch Sky sports by way of buying a Sports Pass - either weekly or monthly. I want to watch Oldham v Swinton on Sunday 29th May at 3pm which is advertised as being shown on Sky Sports 3 via the red button and I jsut wanted to make sure I could watch it with the sports pass?!

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User games on the red button aren't supported on NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this has been posted before but the lack of red button content is the one downside to NOW TV for me. Rugby League always seems to be relegated, which i understand as it is a minority sport. It is frustrating though as it is one of the major reasons for me to have Sky. It must be possible to add a "Red Button"  channel to show the content when available. 

Anyway, other than this I'm happy with the service. 

Steve