cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Is anyone else having trouble contacting the chat facility? I keep getting an error message telling me it's unavailable and directing me to this forum.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just go to http://watch.nowtv.com/sports and click Buy Pass, choose the Week Pass option then click Apply Voucher

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i urgently need to get to live chat but the option does't come up. did anyone help you and you could pass it on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a now tv box with a 3 months entertainment voucher I have set it all up and used the wrong email address and need to change it as already put the voucher code in and don't know my login details

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I need to change my email address please as made a mistake and put the wrong one
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delayed reply.

We have emailed you an currently waiting for your reply.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, I can see one of my colleagues has got back to you and sent an e-mail. Please reply to their e-mail and this will be resolved for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have subscribed to Now TV through BT and although I can watch through the computers I cannot watch Sky Sports on the television.  I have added my TV to the list and have just paid for 1 weeks subscription to Sports and still cannot get it on the TV ??  Help please!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Now TV through BT Vision and have twice paid for Sky Sports and watched it on the computers.  I have added my TV to the devices and paid for 1 weeks viewing but cannot get it onto the TV ??  Please help !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can only watch the NOW TV movies pass on a YouView box. You would need to use a different device to watch sports on your TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having trouble watching anything on my pc, the error I am getting is when obtaining license?