cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Is anyone else having trouble contacting the chat facility? I keep getting an error message telling me it's unavailable and directing me to this forum.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just go to http://watch.nowtv.com/sports and click Buy Pass, choose the Week Pass option then click Apply Voucher

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I've just tried and it's working for me, although it was a bit of a wait so it could be they are experiencing a busy period. Normally the button for live chat is greyed out if there' s no operators available. Try again, or use the email option or post to the forum if you still have trouble. NOW TV recommend using a laptop or desktop but you are usually fine with a mobile/tablet browser as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nobody answer the questions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHY HAVE TAKEN 2 PAYMENTS  FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spent 10 mins getting as far as this page,awful .trying to find out why i'm not allowed to apply a weekly sports pass but 24hr passes are ok!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what device are you using to purchase the pass? Week passes can only be purchased on this website, and only if you have no passes already on your account waiting to be activated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased it of ebay of which I have not had any trouble before.The fact is I was only given 2 options to apply a voucher, movies or entertainment of which I am up to date with anyway. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just go to http://watch.nowtv.com/sports and click Buy Pass, choose the Week Pass option then click Apply Voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the input  . all good now but I'm afraid it all came down to human error,namely  mine . mistaking a lower case n for an r ......!! I'll blame the low light light level  lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

having probs with voucher code and no way of contacting cust svce, typical sky