cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Judder and blurry sky sports

Hi,

I currently watch Sky Sports via NowTV on my PS4.

This is connected via ethernet and I get fibre and after running speedtests I get c45mb download and c20mb upload.

My TV is a Sony 4k - I have excellent picture quality when streaming YouTube etc. so know that I do not have any TV/Network/PS4 related issues.

Ever since NowTV has been upgraded I get terrible picture quality (I may as well stream illegally instead of paying!). Close up, still motion is ok but when this pans to match action (footy) the picture becomes blurry with motion judder. I have deleted the app/re-installed and have gone in/out of the channel. This does not help. The picture qualiy is 0 when I used to get >3000 on the old app.

Any ideas how to improve the picture quality?

Cheers

96 REPLIES 96
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That will be because you've clicked on the link to order Box Office events on a Sky Box- do not try to complete an order on there as it won't work on the box. The link you need to order Box Office events to watch on the NOW TV box is 

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com

They haven't opened booking yet (nor strictly speaking have they confirmed booking will be available for the fight yet)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried to book this myself

"There are no upcoming fights available to book at the moment. Check back here for updates before the next big fight!"

Very unhelpful

Steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User You can now Book the Event here https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ then download the Box Office app to watch tomorrow evening.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User you will have a Sky ID to log in here. Use the details you gave for this.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please confirm? Have you followed the instructions provided within this Help Centre article: Can I watch Sky Sports Box Office events on NOW TV?

Currently the company responsible fo distributing 'Sky Sports Box Office' content (ie: skyboxoffice.neulion.com), does not have any new events listed yet... 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've emailed [email removed]
about this, no response yet. Annoying if you can't order as this is why I brought a now tv box in the first place!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You'd think Sky would want to make some money........

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

There's plenty of time to go 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User You can now order this event from here https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ then download the Box Office app on to the Now TV Box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Steve, just had this reply -

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting SKY Box Office

The event Joshua vs Molina will be available for purchase on SKY Box Office soon, please continue to check the website for updates regarding the packages and pricing. If you have any more questions please let us know.

Best regards,

SKY Box Office Support