cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Judder and blurry sky sports

Hi,

I currently watch Sky Sports via NowTV on my PS4.

This is connected via ethernet and I get fibre and after running speedtests I get c45mb download and c20mb upload.

My TV is a Sony 4k - I have excellent picture quality when streaming YouTube etc. so know that I do not have any TV/Network/PS4 related issues.

Ever since NowTV has been upgraded I get terrible picture quality (I may as well stream illegally instead of paying!). Close up, still motion is ok but when this pans to match action (footy) the picture becomes blurry with motion judder. I have deleted the app/re-installed and have gone in/out of the channel. This does not help. The picture qualiy is 0 when I used to get >3000 on the old app.

Any ideas how to improve the picture quality?

Cheers

96 REPLIES 96
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks for Complaints,Technical Help and Refunds please contact the below NeuLion as they are who manage this stream.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Lip Sync issue should now be resolved if you are still having issues please Reboot your box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks dude but the stream started at 1730. Not really good enough is it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not great, but glad it's now resolved!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That was a bad experience . Stream was shocking for hours
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

For anybody who was unhappy with the quality of 'Sky Sports Box Office' service, it's probably more appropriate for you to submit your complaints directly to the company that distributed the 'live stream' ie: NeuLion.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have !