cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Joshua v Klitschko

Hi All,

The full event is available as long as you have signed up and purchased it. Please also take the below in to account if you experiance issues.

The Sky Box Office App is a third party app, and not part of the NOW TV service. If a your're is having issues with ordering, billing or the picture/sound quality you will need to contact either one of these two options.

For issues before the event you can email: skyboxofficesupport@neulion.com or head over to https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com 

For issues during the event, Contact Neulion via livechat www.skysports.com/boxofficelive

Cheers

Eddie

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can order and watch the event using a IOS and Android devices by downloading the Box Office app from the App store or by watching through a browser on Mac/Windows computers and laptops or by downloading the App to the Now TV box and watching through there.

Cheers

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You need to click on Watch which will redirect you to a page that says Buy Now in RED. Click on this which will take you through the sign up process.

Cheers

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also if you all have a look here at the Box Office FAQs http://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs this explains what is needed to watch the fights on the night and any other questions you may have.Box Office is available through Mac/Laptop/PC and some Android/IOS devices.

Cheers

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The fight is now avaiable to buy.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv

Hi can you watch sky box office on your now tv app?

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now tv

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to the following information: Joshua v Klitschko available on the Sky Sports Box Office app

Cheers

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Neulion Sky Box Office - Joshua v Klitschko - No Service

Well well well, 

I watched the undercard on my Now TV box no problem, watched the build up to the big fight. Watched the ring walks and then just as the British national anthem is about to start the service drops out, and I am only able get it back at the start of round 3, what a disgrace !!!!!!!

Come on this forum and note the Important announcement about the loss of service.

I'm sorry but I want a £5 refund for the 1/4 of the fight I pretty much missed. 

As usual sell what the infrastructure cannot support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Neulion Sky Box Office - Joshua v Klitschko - No Service

Mirrored. The reaction on twitter suggests this was not an isolated issue. Such a shambles that I am expecting a press release from Now/Tv or neulion. No confidences in the service after tonight. 

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

Re: Neulion Sky Box Office - Joshua v Klitschko - No Service

Same for me. Second BoxOffice purchase I've made, second time it's gone wrong and second time I've got several friends sat in my lounge staring at me like I'm a ****. 

0 Thanks