cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
108 Replies
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Joshua v Klitschko

@Anonymous User I believe the fight is on Sky Sports Box Office. This isn't included within the regular sports pass, however if you have a NOW TV box you can purchase a ticket to watch the fight via the Sky Sports Box Office app closer to the day.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the NowTV app I have on my AppleTV won't give me the option to watch the above?

0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User no as it's not part of NOW TV, just an app available on their boxes. A full list of devices which currently do Sky Sports Box Office (Streaming) can be found here.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea why you can't purchase the fight just now? When will they make it available? & is it certain to be made available?

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any idea why you can't purchase the fight just now? When will they make it available? & is it certain to be made available?

All the Sky Sports Box Office events are supplied, distributed and sold by a company called Neulion (not NOW TV or Sky). So you'll have to ask them 😉

stuggie
Advocate

Can I watch joshua klitsckho on now tv which I watch through my pc? Basically can I watch it via PC rather than purxhase a box

Many thanks

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @stuggie,

Purhaps the following information may be of use to you: http://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs

Cheers

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box office

When will the Joshua fight be purchable on now tv

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Box office

Hi @Anonymous User,

The event is not available via the NOW TV service. It's only available via the 'Sky Sports Box Office' service, using their dedicated 'app', which you can download and install separately!

Please see my previous post 😉

0 Thanks