cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User similar threads are merged as it makes it easier for the now team to go through, for everyone to see responses etc. Singular threads can get missed and people can feel ignored.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your comments.

Although a few of points in reply.

1) NowTV staff have not replied whatsoever.

2) The point of my unique thread is for my fellow Neulion Box office purchasers who suffered the same as me. 

3) Page 1 of this forum spans 3 weeks, so I doubt my thread would get lost.

So from that you may gather that I don't agree with you. My thread was hidden in order to keep the noise down.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...My thread was hidden in order to keep the noise down.

No it wasn't @Anonymous User. It was merged into this existing topic to keep everything PPV related within one place. It's as simple as that!

Sufficed to say. If anyone was unhappy with Neulion service, please refer to the following post: Who to contact if you encounter any issues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Neulion or NowTV? as receiving emails such as this today you have to excuse the confusion.

NowTV are providing a 50% refund, so why contact Neulion as per your post?

nowtv.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, went down just before uk anthem very frustrating.

They say there was a downage, but my stream resumed 1 minute into round 1 right after i turned off windows defender and firewall. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User because Neulion may refund the other half for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not really worried who refunds me I will get a full refund back via my Credit Card company.

When you read the forum and receive replies to your posts, its all about contacting Neulion for any issues with PPV sports but I correspond with them and they just give me standard generic copy and paste replies which is the norm these days for 1st contact. I then receive email from NowTV advising me they will refund 50% of the subscription.

It's confusing as to whom the responsible party is in repect of the problem encountered and then in respect of any monies for refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to sound dense - but will NOW TV be giving a refund to all of us who purchased the fight, or do we need to apply for the refund?   As I bought the fight from Neulion, to watch on my NOW TV box, I wouldn't have thought that NOW TV would have any record of those of us who paid to see the fight?    I'm a bit new to all this .........    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not dense at all IMO Barbados98! I have received a 50% refund from NOW TV that I had not yet applied for, or received notification that I was getting, having suffered the same problem as others are reporting (ie an outage starting at the start of the fight). Reading these comments it appears that NOW TV are saying that Neulion are responsible for these problems and 'may refund the other half' - but it is not clear whether this is the case. There is no wonder that people are confused. If the 50% refund from NOW TV is a gesture of goodwill to their customers then it is much appreciated, but surely that fact should be made clear.

Also, I thoroughly agree with CJ077 - this thread would undoubtedly be much busier if it had not been moved to the bottom of a ten page thread which started with an enquiry about buying the fight back in March. There is no other way to see this than a blatant attempt to bury the problem, and if NOW TV are refunding customers despite being under no obligation to do so I would have thought they would be keen to advertise the fact. It seems like a pretty shady way to behave to me!