cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to "live chat" at Sky Box office who confirmed the outage and advised me to contact skyboxofficesupport at neulion dot com for a refund.

Duly sent complaint and request for refund, if they do not fufil that request, I will instruct my Credit Company to retrive the monies. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here. Watched the fight from 6pm and no issuses until the national anthem to which the picture turned off saying unavailable. Then it came back round 3 and every 10-15 seconds it kept going back off saying please wait. I'm disgusted and sent an email asking for a refund. How are they able to keep advertising a service and taking money to provide a service they are not providing, it's despicable. Very very angry! Will never use this service again!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, same here, we lost the first round.  I only got the Now TV box earlier in the week, especially for this event. It hasn't give me much confidence for future events, is this sort of mess a regular occurrence?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started watching from about 9.15pm and it was fine until just before the National Anthem, then it cut out at the same time as everyone else by the looks of things.

So I immediately fired off an email to the tech support address given while also logging out and back in a few times, I also switched off my machine and powered it back up again, and I had the stream back a few seconds before the end of the first round. It must be said that after that, I didn't have any other problems.

i eventually got the standard copy and paste email reply shortly after 10.30pm. It gave me the usual advice that, if I had still been encountering problems, would have taken me so long to carry out would have meant missing the fight altogether. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Love how they merged my forum posting entitled "Neulion Sky Box Office - Joshua v Klitschko - No Service" into the generic Josuha v Klitchko thread.

Trying to bury it in a myriad of other posts.

I too had the copy and paste reply for Neulion, as a result I have instructed my Credit Card issue to dispute and return the cost to me as goods purchased were not as advertised. Simple. They want to play like this then so can I.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for the big fight Joshua v klitchco only for a blank screen missed round one completely, much swearing and shouting ensued. Came back on round 2 thankfully. A discount on my next purchase may make up for it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also affected.

Outage time from national anthem to end of round 1.

So far all I have is a cut-and-paste reply from Neulion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely unacceptable service. I emailed after the fight and got a generic reply about how to reset my box and clear cookies etc. This was not my fault! not good sky box office & now tv.

I will be requesting a full refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me, watched all the undercard fights as as soon as they both get to the ring it drops out. I had to restart my NowTv box then log back in....which didnt work. Apparently it was an issue with my connection to the internet (checked and it wasnt), tried BBC iPlayer which worked fine. Didnt get back onto the stream until rnd 3. I paid £19.95 for this yet my friend who streamed illegally had no issues. What is my incentive to continue to pay for Sky Box Office on NowTV?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Posted this new thread"Neulion Sky Box Office - Joshua v Klitschko - No Service"

Many people lost service during the national anthems and it was not resumed until round 3.

The was a service loss announcement on this website (which has now been removed)

My thread has been merged into the generic Joshua thread. 

Why why hide the fact there was a massive problem with your service and you try bury my thread in the myriad of 10 pages.

Skybox office chat.jpg