cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it the whole event or just the main event?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It just says that the event is available from 10pm? What about all of the other fights?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm pretty sure you can watch all the undercard too. It says from 6pm but AJ isn't on till 11pm.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also if you all have a look here at the Box Office FAQs http://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs this explains what is needed to watch the fights on the night and any other questions you may have.Box Office is available through Mac/Laptop/PC and some Android/IOS devices.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The fight is now avaiable to buy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can you watch sky box office on your now tv app?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to the following information: Joshua v Klitschko available on the Sky Sports Box Office app

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well well well, 

I watched the undercard on my Now TV box no problem, watched the build up to the big fight. Watched the ring walks and then just as the British national anthem is about to start the service drops out, and I am only able get it back at the start of round 3, what a disgrace !!!!!!!

Come on this forum and note the Important announcement about the loss of service.

I'm sorry but I want a £5 refund for the 1/4 of the fight I pretty much missed. 

As usual sell what the infrastructure cannot support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mirrored. The reaction on twitter suggests this was not an isolated issue. Such a shambles that I am expecting a press release from Now/Tv or neulion. No confidences in the service after tonight. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

Same for me. Second BoxOffice purchase I've made, second time it's gone wrong and second time I've got several friends sat in my lounge staring at me like I'm a ****.