cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

As I mentioned before...

In order to access the Sky Sports Box Office service you will need to download and install the dedicated Sky Sports Box Office 'app', either onto a NOW TV branded device or other supported devices!

For other supported devices, please refer to the following information provided by Neulion: FAQs - Sky Sports Box Office Live

EDIT: Anyone interested will just have to keep checking-in here: Neulion's Sky Sports Box Office booking site

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a new loading page https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ which now has the ability to SIGN-in.

The problem is, how on earth do I open an account. I tried logging in with my now TV account since it gave me no option to create an account ... but it did not recognise it.

What now ??

What a fiasco!

I've never had to work so hard and trying to book an online event.

Pathetic !

I can't be the only one is frustrated… 😞

Please advise - anyone.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
There is a new loading page https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ which now has the ability to SIGN-in.

The problem is, how on earth do I open an account. I tried logging in with my now TV account since it gave me no option to create an account ... but it did not recognise it.

Hi.

Although the webpage you mentioned has the ability to sign-in, it requires you to have a Sky Sports Box Office account with which to do so. Neither a regular Sky ID (if you have one) nor NowTV Sky ID can be used for this.

Once the event goes live via the link you have, there will be an option to create a new Sky Sports Box Office account (or login with an existing one) to continue booking the fight and pay for it. You then need to make sure you have installed the  Sky Sports Box Office channel (app) on your NowTV Box to watch the event when it's on. Come the day of the fight, you will need to login to the  Sky Sports Box Office app on your NowTV Box using the same email/password you used to create your Sky Sports Box Office account when you purchased the event.

NOTE: there is no point trying to create an account and book this fight until you see full details of the event posted online. The current message: "STAY TUNED - More Sky Sports Box Office Pay-Per-View events are coming soon. Check back later." is there for a reason... i.e. so you come back nearer to the day of the event. If past history is anything to go by, you can expect booking for the event to go live around 24-48 hours before the fight... so I'd leave it until Thursday or Friday before looking again.

Here's a summary:- 

1. Create an account and pay at www.skysports.com/boxofficelive (n.b. this will redirect to the link you have already)
2. Once paid, you can then watch the event on your NowTV Box by logging-in to the Sky Sports Box Office app using the same email/password you used to create your Sky Sports Box Office account when you purchased the event (i.e. e-mail address and password).

NOTE: you will only be able to view on one platform at any one time and can't run the stream concurrently across multiple devices.

If you need help, ALL support and help requests should be sent to the Joshua v Klitschko Customer Support team...

E-mail: skyboxofficesupport[at]neulion[dot]com

During the event LIVE CHAT is also available, so you can speak to a customer service rep (once signed in to your Sky Sports Box Office account) and this live chat service is accessed via www.skysports.com/boxofficelive

Once the event has ended, customers can no longer purchase the event. However, video-on-demand (VoD) of the full evening's card will be available for up to 7 days after the event.

Hope that helps! Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You need to click on Watch which will redirect you to a page that says Buy Now in RED. Click on this which will take you through the sign up process.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need a now to box and then download the sky box office app
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
You need a now to box and then download the sky box office app

As I mentioned before...

In order to access the Sky Sports Box Office service you will need to download and install the dedicated Sky Sports Box Office 'app', either onto a NOW TV branded device or other supported devices!

For other supported devices, please refer to the following information provided by Neulion: FAQs - Sky Sports Box Office Live

NOTE: Anyone interested in 'live streaming' this PPV event will have to keep checking-in here: Neulion's Sky Sports Box Office booking site

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've created a sky box office account and bought the event. Cannot wait now, roll on Saturday!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Booking now available.

www.skysports.com/boxofficelive. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is going to sound like a stupid question. Iv just purchased the fight and in the email it says that the fight starts at 11:00pm. Will I still have access to watch all of the other fights before though?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes the whole event will be shown