cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got fibre optic, pretty quick (37.55 Mbps at the moment). one if the reasons i upgraded to fibre optic from standard was because of this issue. turns out it was not the speed of my internet, it was their poor service (neulion). Lots of complaints on Twitter on the night of bellew fight. i've sens another tweet to see if they've upgraded.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ggg yeah I saw that too. Didn't notice any great response from neulion explaining how they found the problem and rectified it for next time nor any major apology.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

also neulion support have not tweeted since 2016, hardly fills me with confidence.Why don't now tv / sky just stream it from their own servers in uk. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my mistake they have tweeted and said it will be available later this week. have a look at their replies to tweets. seems their resolving issues. prefered issues were resolved instead

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did notice a Now tv tweet responding to someone asking if it would be available through Web browser to which they replied something like 'no only through now tv box'.

Either they don't know what they're talking about or the app is going to only be working through boxes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I emailed the sky sports box office a couple of days ago regarding this matter and this is the email I received:
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting SKY Box Office support.

Information regarding the purchase and pricing for the event will be available soon, please continue to check the website https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ for updates regarding this event.

Best regards,

SKY Box Office Support

I think it will be available to purchase on Friday so you've just got to keep checking.
I'm in the same boat just waiting to see if it will come up to purchase.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got fibre too, 70Mbps. So any issues will be down to Neulion, fingers crossed. I'd feel better if I could just order it, crazy they make you wait so close to the fight!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have NOW TV on my smart TV.

Am i able to pay for the fight on Saturday?

If not is there anyway i can get this on my smart tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you will need now tv box. on that you can download the skybox office app. you can also watch on laptop, although i would not recommend the laptop option. Laptop has additional problems such as signing out randomly despite ticking box saying keep me signed in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can order and watch the event using a IOS and Android devices by downloading the Box Office app from the App store or by watching through a browser on Mac/Windows computers and laptops or by downloading the App to the Now TV box and watching through there.

Cheers