cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying for days to book the fight on NOW TV using ( as instructed ) http://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ and all I keep getting us a page that says -

There are no upcoming fights available to book at the moment. Check back here for updates before the next big fight!

Crumbs ! - it's a major event and only FOUR DAYS AWAY !

I checked on the sky TV box office and the fight IS AVAIALABLE TO BOOK. - so why not on NOW TV ???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not at this rate. I've been trying for days to book it and no response from NOW tv who haven't got a clue !

Does anyone know when we can actually book the fight as it's only four days away.
IMG_1504.PNG
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not at this rate. I've been trying for days to book it and no response from NOW tv who haven't got a clue !

Does anyone know when we can actually book the fight as it's only four days away.
IMG_1504.PNG
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope it works this time. For the bellew fight it was unwatchable (lip sync, every 20 seconds i would would have have to close and restart app on my laptop). I got refund, but was very annoyed since looking forward to the fight.

Im not sure if this time i should find a bar showing it or take risk and order it again. There must of had major server load issues, i just hope this time they have bough servers that can handle the load.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Christ ! That's not what NOW TV have told me. 😞

I can't find your previous post - is it possible to send a link ? Please.

Regards.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree. How ridiculous - The worst part about it, is the inconsistency of all the different advice that we seem to be getting. I've been trying for days to book the flight but it only seems to be available on sky TV box office and not the now TV service via the neulion website !!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I read somewhere that they normally released the fight between 24 and 48 hours before the commencement of the fight. This seems utterly ridiculous as it's available to purchase everywhere else except on the Neulion box office which is used for NOW TV 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you not watch it through your TV? You may get a more stable stream that way.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the now tv box, but it was only slightly better through that than laptop. We watch sky boxing reguarly in 2 rooms (laptop / playstation / now tv box) with no problems usually (maybe the odd little freeze now and then). Problems only happen when its via this neulion service. Had issue's with all all my past box office boxing events, but the bellew was absoultely terrible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh that doesn't fill me with hope. I bought the Now TV box to watch the boxing on my TV as I'm not a sky subscriber. I hope this isn't a complete let down. What's your Internet speed?