cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Will I be able to order & watch this event using the NowTV app on my Xbox One?

Or is the only way to watch this via NowTV by using a NowTV box and the SSBO app?

No you wont @Anonymous User,

The Sky Sports Box Office service is provided by a company called Neulion not NOW TV which means it's not available via the NOW TV app.

In order to access the Sky Sports Box Office service you will need to download and install the dedicated Sky Sports Box Office 'app', either onto a NOW TV branded device or other supported devices!

For other supported devices, please refer to the following information provided by Neulion: FAQs - Sky Sports Box Office Live

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have any previous experiences of using Neulion's Sky Box Office App on the NOWTV box? What is the stream quality like? I am planning to buy the box and have some friends over to watch the fight with food and drink, and would hate for it to be a let down with a stream thats poor quality or constantly buffering. Thanks.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Does anyone have any previous experiences of using Neulion's Sky Box Office App on the NOWTV box? What is the stream quality like? I am planning to buy the box and have some friends over to watch the fight with food and drink, and would hate for it to be a let down with a stream thats poor quality or constantly buffering. Thanks.

As with any streamed content @Anonymous User it depends on your broadband connection and the company that's providing the streamed content, which in this case is a company called Neulion (not NOW TV).

If you're intending to buy a NOW TV box, it will have to be 'activated' first. Which means you will need to create a NOW TV account and submit your credit/debit card details. You will then need to download and install the dedicated Sky Sports Box Office 'app'.

For more information, please refer to my previous posts within this topic...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes , I have experience of it , they startermd doing it for Joshua vs molina and then haye v bellew.
The neulion link usually works about 24-48 hours before the event starts. Watch out for dodgy streams and lip sync issues - although - i was given a refund when I complained about the quality .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We were unable to order and view the haye bellew fight - the link to the neurion page woyldnt let us register an account. Now, I'm staring to think we may be let down again and ne unable to boom it when it eventually becomes available. DI'd anyone else have issues booking the bellew fight amd if so any tips on how to avoid similar problems this week?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is the booking so last minute? I don't get the marketing theory behind that? Surely the earlier you make it available the less load on booking servers and the more potential buyers.

I brought a Now TV box but have no Sky Box Office app? Only the Sky Store?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why is the booking so last minute? I don't get the marketing theory behind that? Surely the earlier you make it available the less load on booking servers and the more potential buyers.

You'll have to ask the service provider, Neulion about such matters @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:

I brought a Now TV box but have no Sky Box Office app? Only the Sky Store?

The Sky Sports Box Office app can be found by accessing: 'Home' -> 'App Store' -> 'News, Weather, Sport' and navigating to the 'Sky Sports Box Office' tile. Click on the tile and select: 'Add app'.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming quality as you would expect after paying £20 for a fight is perfect, unless you have slow internet speed I guess!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It sounds like from some of the guys posts above, that the sky box office app on now tv doesn't have access to the fight until 24-48hrs before that day. I am praying this is the case like most people here. I spotted recent fights on there during build ups like the haye bellew fight but I can't remember how close it was to fight night. Fingers crossed, it will go up soon. I don't get it either, but they're clearly prioritising sky customers, HBO in the states along with showtime. I guess a lot of different contracts going on. I don't get it either though
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Neulion twitter support they have confirmed it will be available to stream and will be able to be booked later this week.

Looking at when they made previous fights available it'll probably be Friday so book early to avoid the £7 price hike after Friday midnight.

The previous streams seem to have been a total shambles so not feeling too happy spending £20 on it.