cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you order the boxing on now TV subscriptions?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have a Now TV box you can download the Sky Sports Box Office app from the app store and can order the fight from there. If you don't have a Now TV box you can download the App from the Google Play store and apple store also. The app is a 3rd party app which Now TV odes no town or maintain.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

RE: Neulion App - are we confident the fight will definately becoem available. I'd have thought they would have allowed purchases to be made by now if it was. Does anyone have knoweldge of previous fights and at what point they became available?

Cheers,

Jon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

The fight does not normally come available until 2 or 3 days before its due to air 🙂

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I'm getting anxious - I don't want to miss this! haha

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

The fight does not normally come available until 2 or 3 days before its due to air 🙂

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I reckon it won't be. They're bound to screw this right up and when lots people like myself are waiting to give them £20 sheets...?  Buisness sense gone mad that this isnt open for booking at least a week in advance. 

Good luck everyone...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Everyone will just have to keep checking-in here: Neulion's Sky Sports Box Office booking site

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone booked through box office for this fight yet ? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject.

Please refer to the previous posts which might contain the answers you're looking for....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wonder whether anyone can clarify something for me - I can't find a conclusive answer online anywhere.

Will I be able to order & watch this event using the NowTV app on my Xbox One?

Or is the only way to watch this via NowTV by using a NowTV box and the SSBO app?

Thanks in advance