Champion 4

Re: Joshua v Klitschko

[ Edited ]

Key15 wrote:
SeeMoreDigital what's the point in repeatedly posting THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA THE NOW TV SERVICE then posting its available on the sky box office app which you can download and install on now tv.

They are separate service providers @Key15,

Access to NOW TV's services (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Sports and Kids) are available via NOW TV's, NOW TV app.

Access to the Sky Sports Box Office service is available via Neulion's, Sky Sports Box Office app.

In the same way that BBC content is available via BBC's, BBC iPlayer app. ITV content is available via ITV's, ITV Hub app. Channel 4 content is available via Channel 4's, All4 app, etc, etc...

As @DaveKing has already mentioned. The PPV event will (eventually) be made available for sale by Neulion, here: https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

We live in a world of apps...

Cheers

β€’ If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button β€’ If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button β€’ Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! β€’

β€’ LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 β€’ LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS β€’

β€’ All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) β€’

Occasional Poster

SeeMoreDigital We all know that the sky box office app is a separate provider, I don't know what part of my previous post in which I repeatedly say 'sky box office APP' makes you think I don't realise this. Anyway I'm hoping that someone out there can post something showing that the Joshua vs klitschko fight will be available to watch via the 'neulion sky box office APP' so that we can purchase and view it on our Now tv boxes. I dont think you are grasping that on previous pay per view events I.e Haye vs bellew Now tv is mentioned as a way of watching right there on the sky sports website yet this time it is not. Anyways I've had enough of repeating myself. obviously you don't know wether or not the fight will be available just like the rest of us but feel free to post another reminder that the sky box office app is a separate provider because that's really helping us out by answering a question that nobody asked Cheers πŸ‘
Champion 4

[ Edited ]

Key15 wrote:
Anyway I'm hoping that someone out there can post something showing that the Joshua vs klitschko fight will be available to watch via the 'neulion sky box office APP' so that we can purchase and view it on our Now tv boxes...

Like everybody else you'll have to keep checking in on Neulion's website by clicking on the following link: https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

And as I mentioned before (so I'll say it again). "If previous Sky Sports Box Office events are anything to go by, Neulion will start selling PPV access around 24-48 hours before the event." - Which commences on Sat 29 Apr 2017.

β€’ If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button β€’ If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button β€’ Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! β€’

β€’ LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 β€’ LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS β€’

β€’ All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) β€’

Occasional Poster

Just received this in reply to my query.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting SKY Box Office support.

Information regarding the purchase and pricing for the event will be available soon, please continue to check the website https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ for updates regarding this event.

Best regards,

SKY Box Office Support

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: XEI-183-82723
Department: SKY Box Office
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Occasional Poster

I'm assuming it will be available 48-24hrs before the fight. It just seems a bit daft not to sell it just now.

Champion 4

Fraz2 wrote:

I'm assuming it will be available 48-24hrs before the fight. It just seems a bit daft not to sell it just now.

It would seem that Neulion work in mysterious ways Smiley Surprised

Occasional Poster

Still not available on the box office app.
Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Thanks wee-Davy for posting that information I recieved the exact same message from them today and I've noticed today that the neulion website says events coming soon. So looks like we're all good to go. πŸ‘
First Poster

Sky box office

Can you order the boxing on now TV subscriptions?
NOW TV Team

Re: Sky box office

Hi @Kelsey2017

If you have a Now TV box you can download the Sky Sports Box Office app from the app store and can order the fight from there. If you don't have a Now TV box you can download the App from the Google Play store and apple store also. The app is a 3rd party app which Now TV odes no town or maintain.

Cheers

Eddie-M
Now TV Team Member Smiley Happy