cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SeeMoreDigital what's the point in repeatedly posting THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA THE NOW TV SERVICE then posting its available on the sky box office app which you can download and install on now tv. I clearly stated that according to the neulion website which is the website used to purchase sky box office pay per view events for use on the 'app' that there is no upcoming events available. So let me try and clarify what I thought was straight forward in my earlier post.
Using the 'sky box office app' installed on the now tv box there is currently no way of booking this pay per view event via the app or the neulion website. The people following this thread want to know if we will be able to purchase and watch the Joshua vs klitschko fight via the 'sky box office app' installed on the now tv box. If you google and look at the sky sports page for the previous fight of Haye vs Bellew which was also a sky box office event it clearly states available to watch on Now tv box and even shows the now tv logo. There is no mention of now tv at all on the Joshua vs klitschko sky sports 'ways to watch page' it seems that this event can already purchased and previews can be view on every othe sky format.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
SeeMoreDigital what's the point in repeatedly posting THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE VIA THE NOW TV SERVICE then posting its available on the sky box office app which you can download and install on now tv.

They are separate service providers @Anonymous User,

Access to NOW TV's services (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Sports and Kids) are available via NOW TV's, NOW TV app.

Access to the Sky Sports Box Office service is available via Neulion's, Sky Sports Box Office app.

In the same way that BBC content is available via BBC's, BBC iPlayer app. ITV content is available via ITV's, ITV Hub app. Channel 4 content is available via Channel 4's, All4 app, etc, etc...

As @Anonymous User has already mentioned. The PPV event will (eventually) be made available for sale by Neulion, here: https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

We live in a world of apps...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unlike previous pay per view events I can't find any link or reference to the Neulion website or now tv on the how to book page. Please compare this link to the Haye vs bellew link the SeeMoreDigital posted earlier

http://www.skysports.com/joshua/news/34643/10823632/1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SeeMoreDigital We all know that the sky box office app is a separate provider, I don't know what part of my previous post in which I repeatedly say 'sky box office APP' makes you think I don't realise this. Anyway I'm hoping that someone out there can post something showing that the Joshua vs klitschko fight will be available to watch via the 'neulion sky box office APP' so that we can purchase and view it on our Now tv boxes. I dont think you are grasping that on previous pay per view events I.e Haye vs bellew Now tv is mentioned as a way of watching right there on the sky sports website yet this time it is not. Anyways I've had enough of repeating myself. obviously you don't know wether or not the fight will be available just like the rest of us but feel free to post another reminder that the sky box office app is a separate provider because that's really helping us out by answering a question that nobody asked Cheers 👍
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Anyway I'm hoping that someone out there can post something showing that the Joshua vs klitschko fight will be available to watch via the 'neulion sky box office APP' so that we can purchase and view it on our Now tv boxes...

Like everybody else you'll have to keep checking in on Neulion's website by clicking on the following link: https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

And as I mentioned before (so I'll say it again). "If previous Sky Sports Box Office events are anything to go by, Neulion will start selling PPV access around 24-48 hours before the event." - Which commences on Sat 29 Apr 2017.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just received this in reply to my query.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting SKY Box Office support.

Information regarding the purchase and pricing for the event will be available soon, please continue to check the website https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ for updates regarding this event.

Best regards,

SKY Box Office Support

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: XEI-183-82723
Department: SKY Box Office
Type: Issue
Priority: Normal

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm assuming it will be available 48-24hrs before the fight. It just seems a bit daft not to sell it just now.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm assuming it will be available 48-24hrs before the fight. It just seems a bit daft not to sell it just now.

It would seem that Neulion work in mysterious ways Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not available on the box office app.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks wee-Davy for posting that information I recieved the exact same message from them today and I've noticed today that the neulion website says events coming soon. So looks like we're all good to go. 👍