cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joshua v Klitschko

Will Joshua v Klitschko be available to watch on NowTV?
108 REPLIES 108
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I believe the fight is on Sky Sports Box Office. This isn't included within the regular sports pass, however if you have a NOW TV box you can purchase a ticket to watch the fight via the Sky Sports Box Office app closer to the day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea why you can't purchase the fight just now? When will they make it available? & is it certain to be made available?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any idea why you can't purchase the fight just now? When will they make it available? & is it certain to be made available?

All the Sky Sports Box Office events are supplied, distributed and sold by a company called Neulion (not NOW TV or Sky). So you'll have to ask them 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks got the link ready waiting for it to appear cheers buddy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Joshua v Klitscho fight is now available to buy through the link just make sure you have the sky sports box office app once you purchase the fight go onto now tv onto the app sign in and boom its there waiting for the saturday fight night

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

The full event is available as long as you have signed up and purchased it. Please also take the below in to account if you experiance issues.

The Sky Box Office App is a third party app, and not part of the NOW TV service. If a your're is having issues with ordering, billing or the picture/sound quality you will need to contact either one of these two options.

For issues before the event you can email: skyboxofficesupport@neulion.com or head over to https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com 

For issues during the event, Contact Neulion via livechat www.skysports.com/boxofficelive

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the NowTV app I have on my AppleTV won't give me the option to watch the above?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no as it's not part of NOW TV, just an app available on their boxes. A full list of devices which currently do Sky Sports Box Office (Streaming) can be found here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I watch joshua klitsckho on now tv which I watch through my pc? Basically can I watch it via PC rather than purxhase a box

Many thanks