Now TV box issues 18/10/2016 Click here for more information

How to watch the final British & Irish Lions Test

by Andrew-A on ‎31-05-2017 00:19 - last edited on ‎06-07-2017 17:30 by Phoebe-K (21,752 Views)

It’s going down to the wire. A test series showdown. The All Blacks haven’t lost at Eden Park in a decade and if the men in red dare to dream, a place in rugby immortality awaits.

Purchase a NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass

To watch live coverage of New Zealand vs the British and Irish Lions purchase a NOW TV Sky Sports Day Pass, a one off payment of just £6.99.  

Visit www.nowtv.com/sports before kick-off.

If that’s not enough sport for you, why not grab a Week or Month Pass to catch more of the Sky Sports action.  

sports channels.png

About the Pass

The NOW TV Sky Sports Pass gives you access to watch 7 live Sky Sports channels, without a contract.  

What can I watch on?

Available anytime, anywhere, you can watch through a box, on the web or on over 60 devices with the NOW TV app. A full list of devices you can watch on is available here.

Need some help?

• More information on how to activate your Pass can be found here
  • Receiving error message F20000 – Click here or F20002 - Click here for more information
  • If you’re watching through a Mac click here or Windows device click here to download the NOW TV Player.

Go the mighty Lions!

Comments
by Fifield101
on ‎02-07-2017 11:11
Hi there,

Just getting in contact as I am looking to be able to watch the second lions test on catchup with my dad. If I was to purchase a sports day pass am I able to access it on catchup at all, or will it be on repeat later this evening today?

Thanks,

Jack
by schnapps
on ‎02-07-2017 11:33

@Fifield101

Nowtv doesn't offer a catch up service with any of the Sky Sports Passes Smiley Mad.

You would have to watch the Lions game on a repeat broadcast (You can check this by the 7 day Sky TV Guide that you can find on the web).

Just checked the Sky TV Guide and there are a few 1 hour repeat highlight shows through the course of the day or if you can wait and find the time on Monday at 7.30pm on SS1 there is the full game including the build up and after match discussions which lasts 3 hrs. 

Not ideal, because you will have to watch the programme live.