cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How often does service fail?

I had a day off today to watch the Manchester derby. Like many others I was unable to buy a pass, although I am alarmed to note that some people have been charged for attempts to buy one. I reckon I tried about a dozen times ...

From posts here and elsewhere I gather that the service was poor even for thiose that could get a pass, suggesting that there was more demand than the NOWtv servers could cope with - and also suggesting to (cynical) me that the payment option might have been taken down deliberately.

My question for those who've used NOWtv for longer than me is, how common is this?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope it doesn't charge. I've just pressed it a million times (although the message tells you to keep trying). If it charges, I'll be furious.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

My question for those who've used NOWtv for longer than me is, how common is this?

In the last four years since I started using Now TV, this sort of thing has never happened to me.   Can't say it has never happened, but I haven't been affected.   So I would say not so common.