cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hour Pass

Hi is it possible create a hour pass our 2 hour pass for example if i want watch football match and i buy a week pass i miss the next week match as the pass run out at start of match so if you can have one hour pass our 2 hour pass i can buy it for the match.

hopr you consider this?

yours,

Harold 

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice idea @Anonymous User,

However given that a 24 hour pass currently costs £6.99, I doubt NOW TV will offer much shorter duration access at a lower cost.

The admin costs alone would most probably exceed the lower cost of the pass!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HOW come the pass im trying to use isn't being allowed to go on? i have put the code in a few times now and it says it  cant recongise  it?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

HOW come the pass im trying to use isn't being allowed to go on? i have put the code in a few times now and it says it  cant recongise  it?

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Perhaps this article will help:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

if not, click on the green "contact us" button at the bottom of the link and select "live chat" to speak to a team member. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Saturday morning, a 2 hour pass would have done me as i only wanted to watch Arsenal v Hull, but the week pass I got is turning out to be pretty good value as I get the Sunday games and Monday night football as well.  

With all the rugby on right now and the upcoming champions League and FA cup gamea, I haven't been too worried about watching Sky Sports.    If only there was a weekly BT Sport pass. I could really do with that for the next seven days...