cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haye vs Bellew on Sports Box Office App

Does anyone know when this will be available to buy on the Sports Box Office App and do I just purchase it through the App?

Many Thanks

153 REPLIES 153
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User not currently means not at this time.  To clarify you cannot use the Sky box office on X box. At present/currently it is not available. That may change in future. It is relatively recent that it has been available on Now so it may change in future.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok thankyou very much for getting back to me
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surely that's a breach of TCF. A paying customer is a paying customer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just booked mine! https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

You'll need a now tv box. £16.95 in your bank account to pay for the event. Setting up an account is quick and easy. Then you must download the SSBO app on your now tv box to view it. Can't wait !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched it through the box previously and it was dreadful. Hopefully neulion have upped their game .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have just ordered haye fight and keeps saying unauthorised content disabled?? But there is sound???
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi have just ordered the fight and it's not working???? There is sound but not picture keeps saying unauthorised content disabled
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model of your NOW TV playback device?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi it's a brand new box small in size but have checked if due update and it's all up to date. It's just worked for 10 minutes and has now stopped again I think it's a problem with streaming from sky?

Many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats not solving anything. You are not an employee so stop asking for now tv model numbers.  Stop being part of the problem