cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Half price sports month pass

I see an offer on the front page of the site for a half price ie £16.99 month Sports pass....but when I click through and get to the but pass page it is back at full price...is this a con?

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would have been nice to get an explanation from NowTV... I did think this boards were monitored.. another example of a not so great service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just keyed in to see whats on offer

half price sounds good

As Johnno24 says only for new customers but not shown on promo

Sadly I bought a weekly pass some months ago and thats me

HAve had offers by email but time lapsed just like sky chances

well back to BT Sport for this month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This exact same thing happened last September just in time for the Ryder Cup. Get a Month for £10.99 was the offer. Same problem - new customers only I was told. Bought a week pass anyway as wanted to watch the golf. If I had gone on the forum before doing this, I would have seen an open post freely giving the code "MONTH10" to redeem the offer. Complained to Now TV and got a week's pass by way of compensation which I was happy enough about. The point everyone is making here is that Now TV send us a personal email to our personal email addresses inviting us to take up these offers, which we are delighted about. If they are not available to us why send the emails in the first place????? I've only had the odd day and week pass in the past, so  I am a new Monthly subscriber surely. Come on Sky/Now - think of the money!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told the voucher would around until the 11th.

however, just gone to buy it, and it's gone,

what going on please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sure it was available for £16.99 the other day and now it' gone...😒