cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Half price sports month pass

I see an offer on the front page of the site for a half price ie £16.99 month Sports pass....but when I click through and get to the but pass page it is back at full price...is this a con?

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why send me a link for movies and entertainment only. why not a link also for sky sports month pass half price deal. very unhappy at being treated as second class by now tv behind new customers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I not able to purchase half price month pass! Don't think that it's fair to b only allowed to new customers
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The same 'discount' deals are offered by most if not all media service providers to new subscribers. It's always been the case...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well isn't there any vouchers to get it cheaper?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Personally I don't know...

The only 'sport' I'm interested in is motor racing. For which I only purchase a day pass...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Well isn't there any vouchers to get it cheaper?

Almost certainly - Google is your friend.  Search for "now tv voucher" or "now tv offer"

11versus11 had codes for half price day passes along with free week passes a while ago and there is a 20% off a week pass voucher on vouchercloud.com‎  (says new customers only but works for old customers). Often codes and promotions out there, though not always obvious.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I noticed an offer on your site on Google. One month sports pass for £16,99. Every time I tried to progress it the offer had disappeared. Only when I checked with the Forum did I find any mention of new customers only.  When trying to watch a football match with my last 24 hour pass I had to give up due to constant buffering and I complained via the survey I was asked to complete which drew no response from you. I used to think that having bought a NOW TV box was a good idea. I am becoming much less sure .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

report to trading standards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was in an online chat with Desiree trying to find out how to get the above offer, only to find out that it is for new customers only.

i was in the middle of replying Desiree to say that the sky sports app doesn't say it's for new customers only, when she ended the chat and cut me off!

All the app say is - "Grab a Sky Sports Month Pass for half price, and let us knock your sporting socks off with a blockbuster month of sport on NOW TV. All for just £16.99."

I feel the service I got and the fact that the half price offer is only for new customers, when on the sky sports app it doesn't state this anywhere is appalling!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Same expectation when I seen the offer - I thought for any form of promotion - any exclusion should be clearly visible - also very disappointed by the outcome

Come on sky/nowtv - make that exclusion clear on the promotion banner - under the call to action button #disappointed