cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Half price sports month pass

I see an offer on the front page of the site for a half price ie £16.99 month Sports pass....but when I click through and get to the but pass page it is back at full price...is this a con?

24 REPLIES 24
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately most offers on site are for new users. Look at the small print under the offer.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New customers only, existing customers pay full whack even if you never had  a monthly pass

3 months of NOW TV for the price of 1: New NOW TV customers only. The great entertainment keeps rolling automatically after your pre-paid period at just £9.99 a month for Sky Cinema and £6.99 a month for Entertainment, unless cancelled. You can stop renewal at any time. No contract. Savings compared to standard price of Sky Cinema Month Pass and Entertainment Month Pass.

£16.99 Sky Sports Month Pass: Voucher code entitles recipient to one Sky Sports Month Pass for £16.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Available to new NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. Offer redeemed on purchase. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was contacted by your nowtv help twitter page earlier after complaining about the half price sky sports month pass only being available to new customers only. they said i had to put a new message on here so they could access my account and see what they could do for me. further to say very very disappointed all of these offers are only for new customers. been with you for quite a while now and without people like me paying regular money there would be no service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

very very disappointed all of these offers are only for new customers. 

There are offers for cancelling customers, so when you cancel you can get a discount.  I would have thought that if you never had a monthly sports pass in the past (like me) then you would be able to get the offer.  I will live with the odd day and week pass for now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

neither of those was what i was complaining about. it was the offer of a months sky sports for half price

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

i was contacted by your nowtv help twitter page earlier after complaining about the half price sky sports month pass only being available to new customers only. they said i had to put a new message on here so they could access my account and see what they could do for me. further to say very very disappointed all of these offers are only for new customers. been with you for quite a while now and without people like me paying regular money there would be no service

Hi @Anonymous User I've sent you an email regarding your complaint 🙂

Tony

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it was the half price sky sports month pass i wanted nothing else

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You sent me link for movies and entertainment offers but not half price sky sports month pass. Why?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I couldn't agree with you more about the months sport pass.  I am a loyal customer, yet its only new customers who get the deals.  I was that miffed I've just cancelled both my entertainment and movies passes!