cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

HOW DO i ACTIVATE MY SPORTS mONTH pASS

i HAVE MANAGED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT BUT CANNOT GET MY SKY SPORTS mONTH PASS TO BE ACTIVATED, THE ACCOUNT PAGE IS GLOWING RED ASKING FOR MY BANK DETAILS WHICH i DO NOT WANT TO SHARE PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE

tHANKS

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: HOW DO i ACTIVATE MY SPORTS mONTH pASS

You have to give nowtv card details so they can validate your details and charge your card should you continue.
no card= no nowtv I'm afraid.

**I'm Just a helpful customer**

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Expert 2

You have to give nowtv card details so they can validate your details and charge your card should you continue.
no card= no nowtv I'm afraid.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

If you're worried about being charged you can cancel the pass as soon as you activate it and still watch to the end date.

0 Thanks