cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Golovkin vs Brook 10th Sept

Hi, i would like to watch the Golovkin vs Brook fight on sky box office pay per view. Would i have to purchase a 1day sky sports package from nowtv and then purchase the fight on sky box office? What happens if the fight runs over past midnight would i have to buy another day pass? Many thanks Jamie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that's correct. There is no Sky Box Office with NOW TV, so it's not possible to watch the fight.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just saw another post from last year i believe that sky box office isnt available on now tv? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that's correct. There is no Sky Box Office with NOW TV, so it's not possible to watch the fight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky box office is available on now tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Like @Anonymous User mentioned, there is a Sky Sports Box Office App now available in the App Store on the nowtv boxes.

Good news for Sports Fans who have been wanting this feature / service for a long time and nice to see that nowtv are listening to their customers. Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

See guide linked below for further additional information about the Sky Sports Box Office app on the nowtv boxes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Can-I-watch-Sky-Sports-Box-Office-events-on-NOW-TV