cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frame rate ormotion

Hi there, im sure its frame rate but NOW TV will you ever ever fix this, its obviously worse on football games but also happens on normal tv show. I watched spain italy tonight on SD through my youview box, terrible picture as expected but at least the frame rate was normal. NOW TV may not be 1080p but the picture is decent enough if you could please fix your frame rate issue as its so annoying. I have amazon prime, netflix, iplayer etc and only now tv has this awful issue, it cannot be that hard to fix. Just for info this is on your smart now tv box and all the others, its never been addressed.

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Edit; I have improved the issue by setting PS4 resolution to automatic instead of 1080p. Still not great but definitely a noticeable difference.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t believe this thread dates back to 2017 and the issue with poor frame rate and motion artifacts on Sky Sports on Now TV still has not been addressed ... and yet meanwhile other competitors are planning on launching 4K video streaming through their apps  this year.