cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula 1 pass 2020

I had this pass for the 2019 season and wondered if there is one this year. I have not seen any mention of it so far.

9 REPLIES 9
fishyuk
Mentor

Yeah be keen to see this too. I can't justify paying the full Sky Sports amount given I only watch the F1 on it. Guess its a case of keep an eye out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up for the offer of 6 mnths sports @ 19.99 p/m. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish they would hurry up and sort the price need to save up! 

starman73
Elite

Likely to be this week.  Normally Friday they mostly make the offers at the end of a week ahead of a busy sports weekend. Manchester derby on Sunday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£198

Is this access to the whole Formula 1 channel 24/7 or just the live races?

Can you timeshift races and/or see races/highlights at different times than live?

As it auto-renews on full sports package at end, presumably its like other passes that I can instantly cancel but it will run full duration so no risk getting hit by £33 at end?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having just taken up the offer, I can answer my own questions.

It looks like (as in billed) as a 9 Month Sky Sports pass. So looks like all regular Sky Sports channels - I have only used Now TV for films/box sets in the past and not for live TV, but appears to be just now/next in programme guide and no catchup - but I was expecting that from browsing Cinema/Entertainment. Hopefully, being a dedicated Formula 1 channel, highlights/replays will be fairly frequent, not like midnight as C4 deemed to occasionally do.

As it looked like a regular pass, I cancelled it straight away to avoid rollover. Just like Entertainment and Cinema, this just cancels auto renew. So this pass for me will now expire 9th Dec.

hth.

Gray1
Mentor

The Pass is finally out £198 but with the current Virus problems, will any of the races actually take place?

China is already cancelled, Bahrain "behind closed doors" if it actually goes ahead, I expect the same for Vietnam. When the races actually get to Europe, what state will the countries be in?

So I think for now , the pass is not a viable option, could end up being a lot of money for no races.

starman73
Elite

I wouldn’t pay close to £200 up front for numerous reasons. The mid season break, the constant £20/month offers, races on Sky One, vacation outside Europe, coronavirus, etc.  
In my case I also have a pass that runs to Mid-May so not an opinion anyway.