cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feature Request: Upgrade Day Pass to Week Pass

I find it frustrating that there isn't an option to upgrade from a Day Pass to a Week Pass to avoid paying for multiple Day Passes within the same 7 day period. I tried to put my point across in a Chat window but the Customer Service Representative didn't really get to grips with what I was asking for.

Basically, I would happily pay the difference between the two passes (£5) and use the activation date of the initial Day Pass if this were possible. 

This would be similar to when I use public transport and my fare automatically upgrades to a travelcard if I use multiple singles throughout the same day. You don't always know whether you need a travelcard in advance. In this case I'm not going to order a 2nd Day Pass today having already ordered one last Saturday. It will feel like a waste of money.

The benefit to the upgrade option would be that you wouldn't need to scour the TV Guide before choosing your pass (Day, Week, Month) and Now TV could even send you a link via email offering the upgrade from as soon as you activate the Day Pass along with a list of the weeks sporting fixtures. 

If Now TV take this up can I have a percentage of the money made from it?

Alas, I will keep my £5 tonight and listen to the game on the radio like the relic that I am.

2 REPLIES 2
starman73
Elite

http://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky is good for planning

Personally I think this feature request would just complicate matters.    I wouldn't want to have it upgrading me  as I use a mix of day and week vouchers (though I have no week vouchers left) and I definitely don't want an upgrade to a monthly pass with the automatic renewal.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, it’s really not feasible anyway given that various offers give free day passes which I don’t think now would like turned into week passes on the cheap.  I can just imagine the chaos blocking some and not others from upgrading.