cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error payment

Hello All

Cannot buy a day pass for the tottenham vs southampton game today. It takes me to the confirm purchase screen but then becomes unresponsive on my white box.

Is this due to the high number of people buying the day pass so lagging the system?

well thats a missed sale for now tv.

my internet connection at home is fine and the movies on my white box are all ok as well.

please sort this out.....

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello All

Cannot buy a day pass for the tottenham vs southampton game today. It takes me to the confirm purchase screen but then becomes unresponsive on my white box.

Is this due to the high number of people buying the day pass so lagging the system?

well thats a missed sale for now tv.

my internet connection at home is fine and the movies on my white box are all ok as well.

please sort this out.....

Hi @Anonymous User

I would recommend purchasing passes through the NowTV website, particularly when you're purchasing sports pass.

Before you try ordering a sports pass again. I would recommend you check the my passes page of the my account area on the website first. It will be clear on this page. Whether your initial payment for a pass actually went through because the page will show that you have a sports pass on your account . You should also check your email as well. As you'll have an order confirmation email. If your payment went through.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.