cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Day Sports pass disappeared from my account

I had a day's pass applied to my account waiting to be used.

It's no longer available !

How long does a day pass last before it expires ?

I added it around Jan/Feb this year, but had no need to use until now.

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Should be 365 days from purchase under normal circumstances (some codes from promotional offers may have different expiry lengths but if so this will be stated in the terms).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you have added a 1 day sports pass to your account you have a full one year to watch your day pass before it expires.

I would suggest jumping over to live chat and explain to them that your day sports pass as disappeared from your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just brought a sports pass for 10.99 and it isnt working but says the transaction went through...?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Make sure that your playback device login details matches the account details you used to purchase the sports pass on, by double checking on the NowTV website by going to My Account > My Passes.

If still no luck, then maybe jump over to live chat and explain to them what's happened.

Here's a link to live chat, click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had a day's pass applied to my account waiting to be used.

It's no longer available !

How long does a day pass last before it expires ?

I added it around Jan/Feb this year, but had no need to use until now.

If you bought the pass it lasts a year.  If it is a promotional pass like Gillete/Pringles it may expire sooner depending on terms and conditions.  I have been caught out in the past by the Pringles pass expiring at end June.  

You can get another promotional day pass at https://www.bigmatch.pringles.com/