Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cricket update

Hi All, 

If you're enjoying the cricket today, we just wanted to let you know that India v Australia will only be accessible via the red button once the England v West Indies match begins. 

Unfortunately at NOW TV, we don't support the Red Button functionality at this moment in time. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Thanks, 

Karl

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is totally unacceptable, You have a live game of cricket going on on NOW TV yet you  take it off air to have 2 channels watching 3 men sit around and talk. 

Its not like there isnt any interest in this country with a Indian and Australian supporter base.

You have reminded me at least of why illeagl streams are a possible better option and need to reconsider even paying for this service. 

Very poor programming by Sky and actually disrestful to cricket fans, England arent teh only team out tere you know!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is totally unacceptable, You have a live game of cricket going on on NOW TV yet you  take it off air to have 2 channels watching 3 men sit around and talk. 

Its not like there isnt any interest in this country with a Indian and Australian supporter base.

You have reminded me at least of why illeagl streams are a possible better option and need to reconsider even paying for this service. 

Very poor programming by Sky and actually disrestful to cricket fans, England arent teh only team out tere you know!!!

Sadly one of the unfortunate consequences of dedicated channels.  They could probably have shown the England game on Main event and left the India v Australia game on Cricket but for the fact that there are now subscribers who just have the cricket channel and would kick up a fuss if England weren't broadcast.

On Sunday, Sky have seven live events from 1pm to 7pm with only Sky Sports F1 showing a re-reun of last week's action so not even the scope to put it on Mix as the tennis is on there.

I don't see any good reason why Now TV can't have the main red button channel even if they don't have all seven or eight as they would for match choice.  After all it is implemented as a stream on Sky and Virgin.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Luckily I don't watch cricket, but the dedicated channels are a pain on international football weekends.  In the past there would be three or four games on different channels, but now it is maximum two (Football + Mix) and the rest on the red button.  Luckily there haven't been any clashes for the four nation of the British Isles since the change, but I can see it coming.  

Wonder how they will do the final day of the league season if three sides are in contention for the title?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought 10 days Sports pass just to watch India Australia Cricket and you have taken that off from Now TV. I need money back if you are not showing that on Now TV